Event is FINISHED
Backstage Pass by Peatix - WTF*
*WTF: Which Trends Feature prominently in events in 2016
Stay ahead of your competitors in 2016: Discover trends for 2016 from experts in 6 different fields and create unforgettable experiences for your attendees that will surprise and delight them.
Backstage Pass by Peatix is a community event for event organisers - exchange lessons, connect with people who enable events and grow as a group. We're in our 12th session!
In this edition of Backstage Pass, you will:
- Hear from SGMUSO how local audiences are gravitating towards local music, and how other organizers can take advantage of this trend
- Comedy Masala will share on key elements of success of creating growing communities that can lead to financially viable projects / pursuing personal passion
- Women led events or women-centric events are gaining momentum; Woolf Works will also share tips on resources available to launch women focused initiatives.
- Asian Film Archive will share about preserving great local films and bringing them to the awareness of a larger audience
- Empowering youths to start their own initiatives and challenging the misconceptions of Gen Y will be addressed by Upsurge Productions
- Learn about the reasons for and how to experiment with multi-format events with Soulscape's organiser InTheLoop
- Meet with fresh faces and old friends in the events community whilst you chow down on a delicious catered dinner, and share about events you run!
Grab Early-bird organiser tickets at $12: RSV-Pea today!
"Am I an organiser?" Click "read more" below for FAQs.
Meet our speakers
- Am I considered an "event organiser?" Peatix encourages events of all kinds to blossom - anything from tech talks, workshops and classes to theatre, art performances to parties, gigs to private dinners and gatherings. So yes, you're probably one without knowing it.
- I provide relevant services (audio-visual services, photobooth rental, app) - can I attend? Yes, we're an inclusive community. At the same time, organisers prefer to mostly meet other organisers. We require vendors to pay a higher entry of $25 and respect that this event is not a platform for selling services.
- Why can't I buy more than 4 tickets in one transaction? Diversity is important to us - come meet new friends!
- Vegetarian or Halal food? Yes! Please let us know in advance.
- Why isn't the event free? We serve food at wonderful venues. The price is not designed to be a barrier - we offer discounts to students, youths and dreamers.
- What's your refund policy? We understand that things may crop up. Feel free to transfer your ticket or approach us for a refund.
- Can I pay at the door? Yes you can, but at $20.
- Are you looking for partners? Glad you asked - please drop us a line.
- Who organises this? The Community Manager at Peatix Singapore - Shilpa S Nath.
- More questions? Contact email@example.com.
Add to Calendar
Thu Nov 12, 2015
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
6:45 PM - 9:30 PM SGT
Organiser (Early-bird) $12.00 Organiser (Standard) $18.00 Vendor $25.00
- Venue Address
- Workcentral, Singapore Shopping Centre, 190 Clemenceau Avenue #06-01, Singapore 239924 Singapore
3-5 min walk from Dhoby Gaut MRT Exit B*
Peatix Singapore1,029 Followers
BACKSTAGE PASS BY PEATIX IS SUPPORTED BY
Want to find more groups and events like this?